If you want to apply for Citi Expedia Credit Card but afraid that the process may be complicated, then you need not worry because Citi Bank provides an easy online enroll portal for their customers. The Expedia Card from Citi is an amazing credit card for people who travel often using Expedia.
Benefits of the Card:
- It provides 3 points for eligible purchases at Expedia and 1 point for all other purchases.
- Cardholders also get a number of travel and shopping benefits from Citi and Expedia, as well as automatic Silver Status from Expedia, which provides, even more, benefits.
- The customers have the chance to earn 15,000 Expedia bonus points after ,000 in purchases within 3 months of account opening.
- The customers can redeem points for 0 towards their stay at a VIP Access hotel.
- The customers can get 1 Expedia bonus point per spent on other purchases.
- The customers can earn 3 Expedia bonus points per spent on eligible Expedia purchases including flights, hotels, activities and travel packages.
- And they can also enjoy Expedia silver status each year of card membership.
- The customers have a wonderful opportunity to earn one Elite Qualifying Hotel Night towards Expedia gold status for each increment of ,500 in purchases made on the card between card holder’s January and December billing statements.
The Expedia Card provides lots of interesting benefits and rewards. And for those who still haven’t applied for the credit card or need some help in the application, follow the steps mentioned below. To apply for Citi Expedia Credit Card the user will have to be at least 18 years of age and have a valid US street Address. The user will also require a valid Social Security Number.
How to Apply:
Step 1- To apply for Citi Expedia Credit Card, the user will have to go to this web page and click on ‘Apply Now’.
Step 2- The user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to enter their personal information.
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
Step 3- Next, the user will be asked to enter a security word and a hint regarding that. Please select a secure word something that only you would know.
Step 4- After providing a security word, the user will have to enter their ‘Financial Information’ and have to add an ‘Authorized User’.
- Total Annual Income
- Monthly Housing Payment
- Accounts Currently Held
Step 5- After providing all the necessary information, the user will have to review the ‘Electronic Disclosure’ and click on ‘I Agree’
Step 6- Finally, the users will have to review the ‘Terms and Agreement’, click the ‘I Agree’ box and click ‘Submit’ to finish the process.
Customer Service Support:
Phone Number: 1-866-422-3091, 1 (800) 347-4934
E-mail Address: Available once logged into Citigroup
Payment Address: CitiBusiness Card, P.O. BOX-90010379 0 0 1 0 3 7, Louisville KY, 40290-1037
General Correspondence- CitiBusiness Customer Service, P.O. Box 6235 Sioux Falls, SD 57117-6235
To know your application status the user will have to call the bank at the number provided above and provide your application reference number to get the status report.
Goody's Credit Card Application. Cancel the Card:
Users can cancel their card by calling the customer service at the number provided above or they can also visit the bank and ask them to close your account.