Belk Credit Card offer an easy to use enroll portal for their customers to apply for a new credit card. The Belk Credit Card offers a 15% discount on the day you activate your credit card and the ability to earn a reward for every 0 you spend using Belk Credit Card. There is no annual fee and the interest rate is 24.49% for purchases. Belk Credit card is powered by Synchrony Bank.
Benefits of the Card:
- Cardholders can earn 1 point for every they spent on merchandise purchases
- Earn in Belk Reward Dollars for every 400 points you earn
- Customers have the chance to enjoy 35 exclusive savings days each year with special days designated as earning you extra points on your purchases.
- When you spend 0 or more in a calendar year, you are upgraded to Premier Card which includes perks such as free gift wrap and free alterations.
- And after spending ,500 or more in a calendar year, you’ll receive the Elite Card which includes benefits like a 20% off birthday coupon and free standard shipping online.
- Free Returns
- No Annual Fee
To apply for this credit card the user will have to be at least 18 years of age and should be a valid U.S citizen. They should not have any bankruptcies in their credit history and should not have been denied by Synchrony Bank in the last 6 months They will also require a valid Social Security Number for application of this card. Follow the steps that are given below to successfully apply for the card.
How to Apply:
Step 2- The user will be guided to the application page where they’ll need to provide their ‘Personal Information’.
- Zip Code
- Home Phone
- Business Phone
- Cell/Other Phone
- Email Address
- Annual Net Income
- Length of Time at Current Address
Step 3- Then, the user will have to provide a verification and select a delivery method for your billing statement
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
Step 4: Next, the applicant can, at this point, opt in for a debt-cancellation plan (up to ,000) in the event of the following occurring:
- Leave of Absence
- Nursing Home Stay
- Loss of Life
If you want to sign up for the optional card security service, check the “Yes” box which will serve as your electronic signature.
Step 5- Finally, the user will have to go through the terms and condition and click on ‘Accept and Continue’ to complete the application process.
To inquire about application status, the user will have to contact the bank at 1-800-669-6550 a provide them their application reference number to get the status report.
How to Cancel the Card:
To cancel the card or close the credit card account, the user will have to contact the customer service at1-800-669-6550 and speak to them regarding the issue.
Customer Service Support:
- Phone Number: 1-800-669-6550
- Contact Link