State Farm Business Visa Credit Card has made it easy to new customers to apply for a new credit card by developing an online application portal. It is a point rewards card with plenty of State Farm Loyalty reward points associated with it. You can use the credit card for business purposes for financing insurance, office expenses, and travel expenditure.
Benefits of the State Farm Business Visa Credit Card
- Using the credit card for paying insurance premium up to ,000 annually you can earn 3 State Farm Loyalty points for every spent
- No annual fee
- Earn 2 points for every spent on travel and office expenses
- Enhanced protection and travel benefits
- Redeem points for gift cards at popular retailers, e-certificates, catalog merchandise, air travel, hotel stays
Applying for the credit card just takes a few minutes, you just need to fill the web enabled form and then submit it online. To apply for the credit card you must have completed at least 18 years of age, be a resident of the United States, have a government issued photo id and have a clear credit line. If you are looking for help to apply for the State Farm Business Visa Credit Card, we are here to help you through the application process.
How to Apply
Step 1– In order to begin the application navigate to the homepage (statefarm.com) of the State Farm. Scroll down and you will find the “Apply Now” button towards the center of the screen. (For direct access to the application page, click here Link).
Step 2– Next you will be directed to the application page. Complete the Business Information section with the following information.
- Full legal business name
- Federal Tax Identification Number
- The Preferred Embossed Business Name
- Mailing Address
- ZIP code
- Business telephone number
- Business cellular telephone number
- Number of employees
- Years in business
- Line of business
- Business classification
- Annual gross sales
Step 3– Proceed to the Primary Cardholder section where the applicant is required to enter the following information.
- First name
- Last name
- Home street address
- ZIP code
- Social Security Number
- Date of birth
- Mother’s maiden name
- Home telephone number
- Annual income
- Select the “Yes” option if you are a State Farm customer
- Check the Guarantor type
Step 5– Click on the “Continue” button to go ahead with the verification. Once the information provided by the applicant is verified he/ she will be sent a confirmation message.
Check Application Status
Step 1– Applicants who wish to check the status of their application should contact the customer service at 800-STATE-FARM (800-782-8332).
Discover Credit Card Application. Cancel Credit Card
Step 1– Customers who desire to close their credit card account must contact the credit card company using the information provided below.
- Call: 800-STATE-FARM (800-782-8332)
- Application Center: 800-324-4946
- Contact us page Link.