The Citibusiness AAdvantage Platinum Select Credit Card provides an online enroll portal for customers to apply for a new credit card easily. The Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select MasterCard offers American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles for making purchases through American Airlines and US Airlines, as well as some great rewards and a generous sign-up bonus.
Benefits of the Card:
- Credit card holders can earn 30,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles after making $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
- The first checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for the cardholder and up to four companions traveling with the cardholder on the same reservation.
- The customers will receive 25% savings on in-flight food and beverage purchases when they use their card on American Airlines flights.
- And double AAdvantage miles on eligible American Airlines purchases.
- The card holder has the chance to earn 10% of their redeemed AAdvantage miles back up to 10,000 AAdvantage miles each calendar year.
To apply for the card the user will have to be eligible for it. For that, the user will have to be at least 18 years of age and have a valid US street Address. They will also require a valid Social Security Number. For guidance follow the steps illustrated below.
How to Apply
Step 2- On the next page click ‘Next Step’ to continue with the process.
Step 3- The user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to enter their Business information.
- Business Name
- Business Address
- Business Telephone Number(s)
- Revenue and Legal Structure of Business
- Line of Business
- Number of Employees
- Years in Business
Step 4- Next, the user will be asked to enter their ‘Personal Information’.
- Telephone Number(s)
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
Step 5- Next, the user will be asked to enter a security word and a hint regarding that. Please select a secure word something that only you would know
Step 6- After providing a security word, the user will have to enter their ‘Financial Information’ and have to provide ‘Membership Information’.
Step 7- Finally, the users will have to review the ‘Terms and Agreement’, click the ‘I Agree’ box and click ‘Submit’ to finish the process.
To know your application status the user will have to call the bank at the number provided and give in your application reference number to get the status report.
Goody's Credit Card Application. Cancel the Card:
Users can cancel their card by calling the customer service at the number provided or they can also visit the bank and ask them to close your account.
Customer Care Support:
Phone Number: 1-866-422-3091