Bank of Hawaii members can now avail Hawaiian Airlines Bank of Hawaii Elite Mastercard by applying for it through the enroll portal provided by the bank. Bank of Hawaii is the primary subsidiary of Bank of Hawaii Corporation, a regional bank holding company. Bank of Hawaii Corporation through its subsidiaries provides varied financial services to businesses, consumers and governments in Hawaii, American Samoa and the Pacific Islands.
Benefits of the Card:
- The customers can earn 1X miles on purchases with no mileage caps and 2X miles on eligible purchases made directly from Hawaiian Airlines.
- The Hawaiian Airlines customers have the chance to earn 5,000 annual bonus miles after spending ,000 or more in purchases by their account anniversary.
- Get 0 discount off a companion ticket each year after their account anniversary for roundtrip coach travel between Hawaii and North America on Hawaiian Airlines upon payment of annual fee.
- Customers will also get 0% introductory APR for 15 months for each Balance Transfer made within 45 days of account opening.
- After that, a variable APR will apply currently 16.24%, 20.24% or 25.24%, depending on customer’s credit worthiness.
- The annual fee is /year.
To apply for Hawaiian Airlines Bank of Hawaii Elite Mastercard the user will have to be at least 18 years of age and have a valid US street Address. The user will also require a valid Social Security Number. You are doing the right thing by applying for this credit card as it provides lots of interesting benefits and rewards. But for those who still haven’t applied for the credit card or need some help in the application, follow the steps mentioned below.
Apply for Credit Card:
Step 2- Firstly, the user will have to provide some general information such as ‘Name’, ‘Mailing Address’, ‘City’, ‘State’, ‘Zip Code’, ‘Time spent at Permanent Address’ and ‘Residential Status’.
Step 3- Next, the user will have to provide their ‘Employment and Financial Status’ such as ‘Occupation’, ‘Total Annual Income’ and ‘Type of Account’.
Step 4- Next, the user will have to provide their ‘Contact Information’, ‘Security Information’ and have to decide whether they want paperless statement i.e. via online or whether they want it through mail.
Step 5- Finally, the user will have to review the ‘Terms and Condition’ and click ‘Apply’.
Credit Card Application Status
Step 2- Here, the user will have to enter their ‘Last Name’, Last 4 digits of Social Security Number’, ‘Zip Code’ and ‘E-mail Address’. Click ‘Check Status’.
How to Cancel Card:
To cancel the card, the user will have to call the credit card company at 1-866-250-2883 and ask the customer service representative to close your account.
Customer Service Support:
- In Hawaii 643-3888
- Bank of Hawaii Hawaiian Airlines Consumer Credit Card – 1-866-250-2883
- Bank of Hawaii Hawaiian Airlines Business Credit Card – 1-866-686-5229
- Mailing Address – O. Box 2900 Honolulu, HI 96846
- Contact Link