Midas Credit Card offers an easy to use enroll portal for their customers to apply for a new Midas Credit Card. The credit card is issued by Synchrony Bank.
Benefits of the Card:
- Customers will not have to pay any interest if they’ve paid in full within first 6 months on purchases of 9 or more.
- On Purchases of 9 or more with your Midas credit card, interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 Months. Minimum Monthly Payments required.
- Midas Credit Card offers no annual fee
- Midas Credit Card is accepted at over 1,000 Midas locations
- Online account management
- Accepted at all U.S. Exxon and Mobil gas stations.
In order to apply for Midas Credit Card, the applicant should be at least 18 years of age, have a government issued photo ID and have a valid Social Security Number. The application process for Midas Credit Card, you just need to fill the application form and then submit it online. Read on to find a detailed illustration of the application process.
How to Apply:
Step 2- The user will be guided to the next page where they’ve to fill out the blank spaces given on the page. After filling out all theses information, the user will have to specify whether they’re applying by yourself or with someone else.
- Initial purchase if you know what the amount is
- Name (first and last)
- Mailing address
- ZIP code
- Primary and additional phone number
- Email address (enter it twice)
- Social security number
- Date of birth
- Housing status
- Monthly net income from all sources
Step 2- Next, the user will have to select a statement delivery method. They can choose either paperless statements or electronics statements.
Step 3- Next, the applicant can, at this point, opt in for a debt-cancellation plan (up to ,000) in the event of the following occurring:
- Leave of Absence
- Nursing Home Stay
- Loss of Life
Step 4- Finally, the users will have to go through the Insurance Policy which will be useful during any personal emergency. Click ‘Continue’ at the end to complete the process.
To inquire about application status, the user will have to contact the bank at (800) 621-8545 a provide them their application reference number to get the status report.
How to Cancel the Card:
To cancel the card or close the credit card account, the user will have to contact the customer service at (800) 621-8545 and speak to them regarding the issue.
- Phone Number: (800) 621-8545
- Contact Link