If you’re planning to apply for a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Credit Card then you’ll be happy to know that the UMB bank offers an easy to use enroll portal for all R&R fans. The Rock and Roll credit card are serviced by UMB bank.
Benefits of the Card:
- Rock and Roll offer online access for the card members to view their account information and make payments
- The Auto Rental Insurance offered by Rock and Roll automatically covers the repair or loss of a rental car, whenever you use your Visa card to pay for the car rental.
- Earn redeemable rewards points by shopping at participating retailers
- Card members can easily withdraw cash at thousands of ATMs
- Visa’s Zero Fraud Liability Protection from verified unauthorized purchases online and off
- Rock and Roll credit cards also offer Travel Assistance Services including pre-trip planning, legal referrals, and medical referrals.
To apply for Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Credit Card you’ll require your personal information, for example, your name, DOB, contact numbers, address, etc. Along with your financial information. But before applying for the card make sure that fulfill it’s eligibility criteria.
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older
- They must have a government issued photo ID proof along with a valid social security number.
- The applicant must be a U.S resident
So if you’re Rock and Roll fan want to own a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Credit Card but need help doing that then follow the steps given below to apply successfully for the card.
How to Apply:
Step 1- To apply for Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Credit Card visit this page and click on ‘Apply Now‘ button after selecting a card image.
Step 2- The applicant will be redirected to the enrollment page where they can start the process by first filling out their personal information.
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Mother’s Maiden name
- Zip Code
- Length of Residence
- Phone Number
Step 3- Next, proceed to fill out your financial information. And after doing filling out all these information add an authorized user to your account.
- Employment status
- Employer Name
- Length of employment
- Previous Employer Name
- Length of Employment
- Work Phone
- Residential Status
- Monthly Housing Payment
- Primary Financial Status
- Annual Income
Step 3- Finally, go through the terms and condition and click on ‘Submit’ to complete the process.
Check Application Status
Step 1– In order to check your application status, you must call the customer care at 1.800.821.5184 and provide your application reference number.
Discover Credit Card Application. Cancel Credit Card
Step 1– To cancel credit card account contact the customer service using the information provided below.
Phone Number: 1.800.821.5184