Royal Caribbean Visa Credit Card offers a smooth enroll portal for their customers to apply for a new credit card at their own convenience. The Royal Caribbean Visa Credit Card is powered by Bank of America. By applying for the Royal Caribbean Visa Signature card cardholders can earn MyCruise Rewards toward cruise vacations, upgrades, onboard credits, and merchandise.
Benefits of the Card:
- Cardholders have the opportunities to earn double MyCruise Points for every $1 they spent on purchases with Royal Caribbean and their sister brands, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Club Cruises. And one point for every $1 spent on other purchases
- Earn $50 Air2Sea Airfare Discount after making at least $3,500 in purchases with your Visa Signature card within first 90 days of account opening (students and Platinum Plus accounts are not eligible)
- Cardholders can get perks like Visa Signature Concierge service, lost luggage protection, emergency cash worldwide, common carrier travel accident insurance and more
- You can redeem points for cruises, stateroom upgrades, specialty gifts, and onboard credit
- No annual fee
To apply for Royal Caribbean Visa Credit Card, the user will have to be at least 18 years of age. They should have a Social Security number and have a valid government ID. Cardholders must be a US Citizen or Resident Alien to apply for your credit card online. If they are a Non-Resident Alien, then they’ll need to visit a nearby banking center to complete your credit card application. If any cardholder needs guidance on how to apply for the credit card, then they can follow the steps provided below.
How to Apply:
Step 2- The cardholder will be taken to the next page where they’ve to first, fill in their personal information.
- Full name
- Phone number
- Country of residence
- Billing address (if different)
- Housing status
- Monthly housing payment
- Date of birth
- Mother’s maiden name
- Country of citizenship
- Citizenship status
Step 3- Next step for the cardholders is to provide information regarding their ‘Financial and Job Status’.
- Employment status
- Total annual income
- Source of income
Step 4- Next, the user will have to select a card feature and fill in the required information.
Step 5- Click ‘Continue’ to proceed to the final step of the process.
Step 1- To check for application status the user will have to go online using the Bank of America Credit Card Application Status Center .
Step 2- The user will then have to enter their ‘Last Name’, ‘Social Security Number’, ‘Zip code’ and click ‘Submit’.
How to Cancel Card:
To cancel or close the credit card account, the user will have to call at 800-398-9819 and ask them to cancel the card.
- Phone Number: 800-398-9819
- Contact Link